I think people need to realize that it’s okay to like stuff and not have a deep reason for it
You can like a character because they’re cute, not because you identify with them
You can like a ship because you think they look good together, not because of a deep emotional bond
You can like a song because it’s catchy, not because of the meaningful lyrics
If you like it that’s okay, you don’t have to have deep reason or meaning behind it
things I can’t imagine
- someone having a crush on me
- someone randomly seeing me and thinking ‘wow s/he’s cute’
- someone getting happy because I messaged them first
- someone thinking about me, in general
- someone wondering how I am
- someone finding me attractive
- someone doing something to try and impress me
- someone asking their friend on what to say to me
- someone wanting to get to know me
So we ALWAYS talk about how close and cute Misha, Jensen, and Jared are..
But. why don’t we ever talk about the preciousness of Rob, Richard, and Matt’s threesome relationship.
Like look at this
We need to speak of this more
They’re so cute
How can R2M not be your ot3?
supernatural fandom: how come no one is talking about matt cohen’s birthday and the fact that he is doing a lot of nice stuff today? he’s leaving notes in cars saying “you are awesome” and giving bottles of water to people. the guy is such a sweetheart and it bugs me no one is talking about it. go to his instagram account and see the videos, seriously
GUYS GUYS GUYS
GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY WAS LITERALLY WRITTEN BY A FEMALE ROCKET SCIENTIST
SHE’S THE FIRST WOMAN TO EVER WRITE A MARVEL MOVIE
WHY IS THIS NOT GETTING TALKED ABOUT
I did not realize this. This is good.
She did a good job. It was hilarious.